Sunday, July 30, 2017

Ceilidh Sweater

Yeah I finished it and IT ACTUALLY FITS so I'm not giving this one away and I'm bringing it to Ireland with me.  Started it on June 30th...so 30 days to make it.  The pattern is called "Ceilidh" by Julia Farwell-Clay in Summer 2017issue of Pom Pom magazine (British publication).  Yarn is Valley Yarns Northampton Light Green Heather.  I'm calling it the "mullet sweater" because it's longer in the back and shorter in the front :). Intentionally longer....oddly not a mistake on my part :). Has two front pockets, dropped sleeves, waist shaping with like a faux garter stitch welt in the back :). Totally going to make another one!  :).






4 comments:

chrisknits said...

It's lovely!! And the perfect thing to take to Ireland with you.

SuZi D said...

Best one yet. This green is so appealing. Love the design.

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous...looks like a long project. Great color for an Ireland trip!

Celtic Heart said...

Thanks guys. Anon it took me about 30 days to finish. I started a purple one last night :)