Monday, February 8, 2016

Frosty Mugs Table Runner

I started this last winter.  It was snowing all day yesterday. I made a big pot of potato soup for dinner (with our potatoes but not the purple ones).  After dinner, we watched the Bean Pot Championship. I basically listened to it and I finished this one :).   The bird is my favorite part.  The pattern is by Threads That Bind and it is named Frosty Mugs (2012). 

Here is a link to their website and the pattern: 

http://www.threadsthatbindonline.com/209.html

I rarely do fusible applique so I was out of practice and accidentally reversed the pattern. Added the mini snow balls willynilly.  I bought it as a kit but finished it differently.  Instead of doing it like they did, I just bound it with stash fabric cotton. 

I'm happy with the results.  I like their patterns. Really cute stuff.  Next up I think will be one of their sheep patterns. 





No comments: