Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Celtic Cable Neckwarmer

This one took me one day to make.  It was icky out and I was just being a veg watching the Patriots beat Kansas City and then the Bruins game and was finishing it up by the time Downton Abbey was coming on.  It's a free pattern on Ravelry. At first I thought I'd make it longer. That didn't work. So today I ripped out a lot and made it the size the pattern called for and it worked out a lot better.  Yarn was from Webs.  Valley Yarn Amherst.  Buttons were from my stash.  I'd make this one again...and I have to.  My sister in law wants one in Navy blue.   Here's the link to the pattern.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/celtic-cable-neckwarmer

Take the time to color code the chart and it will make it go even quicker. Less thinking and I'm all for less thinking :) 


1 comment: