Friday, December 4, 2015

Simply Vintage

Looking forward to my subscritpion of Simply Vintage magazine to get to my house. I hope it's soon.  It looks absolutely adorable.  I just got a thank you card and gift from the publishers to thank me for my subscription.  How classy is that :)  They sent me a box of Tulip Hiroshima applique needles. I almost bought them at a local quilt shop. Glad I didn't waste my money now :)  Working on a lot of Christmas stuff but I can't post pictures now. Will have to wait until after  Christmas so as not to ruin any surprises. Some of my friends are also my blog followers.  Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving.  We had a wonderful time! Waiting for the carpet guys to get here today to carpet two rooms and then this weekend kicking into high gear to get ready for Christmas and company!  I hope it's a white one :)


No comments: