Sunday, October 18, 2015

Soxyzz Sock Measuring Tool

I found a really cool tool for knitting socks.  I have no affiliation with the company.  I'm just a happy customer so I thought I'd share.  It's made by a lady in Canada. Her business name is Burning Impressions and she's on Etsy.  I like her sock measuring tool Soxyzz for a couple of reasons.  1)  It can be used to measure your knitting on socks for babies, little kids, women and men with really big feet.  All in one tool!  Way cool.  2) You can have it made in inch measurements or metric if you prefer.  3) She personalizes it for you for free.  I just asked her to put my knickname and some shamrocks on it and she did a beautiful job.  4). It's less than $9.00 :) 

She also sells sock blockers.  Yeah a lot of people do that but she has an XL one for men with big feet. Those were hard for me to find.  Even Sasquatch needs a sock blocker :)  I ordered a set. When I get them, I'll share a picture of it.  



No comments: