Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Some should have stoppped me......

So while I was on the knitting weekend with the girls, I thought I'd finish up a project or two.  I brought the Nashville Predators scarf for another one of my misguided Southern relatives. (hee hee you know who...I know you're reading this :))  So for two nights, we'd be knitting and chatting and knitting some more and well I probably should have been paying more attention....because when I got home, I discovered the damn thing was more than 120" long.  Omgosh!!!!  I mean it's so long the camera can't even focus on the far end of the damn thing and the poor dog is probably thinking please God don't let her put this thing on me.  
 
So I have never done this before but I decided to cut off the excess and just hope I cut off at the right end.  I did.  Whew. 
But I cut too much off.....so........(I know this is a nightmare right? But I wouldn't want to be one of those people who only posts their good projects....I think we should share the nightmares too :)).....I put it back on the needles and I have one more round of the royal blue and gold to do...and then it will be done.  Oh two of these scarves did not use up all the Preds yarn.  I see hats in my future. Ugh. :)  Before I forget to mention.....Go Bruins!

No comments: