Thursday, April 23, 2015

Pink Diamonds Quilt




Finished another one this week.  I'm calling this one Pink Diamonds but the pattern name is really "Hugs and Kisses" by Jaybird Quilts.  Here's a link to the pattern:  http://www.creativegrids.com/acatalog/info_P0587.html  

It requires the Lazy Angle Ruler by Creative Grids.  I made this one twin size quilt.  I cut out tons of strips one day using the June Taylor Shape Cut Pro. Oh my stars I was cutting up scraps unbelieveably fast using that.  I actually got a little carried away ironing the scraps and cutting them and needed to take an Alleve because after two days of cutting, I strained my shoulder on my cutting arm.  But quilting injuries are always worth it :)  Longarmed it yesterday in the morning and got the binding on it yesterday afternoon.  It goes to the new owner today.  

This is the backing.  

No comments: