Finished it :) The picture on the left is the best picture I could find with the details of the outfit. I tried to make it out of the shiny fabric but it was a bugger to work with and near impossible to do really nice embroidery on. The velvet I tried for the vest was leaving a lot of lint on the blouse....a lot!!! so I gave up on that and used regular black cotton. I made the outside of the vest and a matching inside...stitched them together leaving the side seams open...and then I turend it inside out....got it fitted under the arm and stitched the side seams. I used double fold gold bias tape at the bottom hem line and the neckline...and then I just used small floral appliques on the vest rather than hand embroidery. I did do hand embroidery on the skirt...I thought it would take forever but it went quicker than I thought. Found the black boots on Amazon.com for like $8.95...they are adorable. Snaps on the shirt and skirt and Velcro to close the back of the vest. Oh I had to draw my own vest front. I used a vest back from a commercial pattern, matched the side seams and then sort of drew my own pointy vest with a sort of sweetheart collar.