Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Boston Bruins Shawl




















My version of the "Stanley Cup Shawl".  Pattern is available for free on Ravelry.  Here's the link:  http://travellingcrafter.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/stanley-cup-championship-shawl.pdf
There is a mistake on Row 5:  It should read----K2, yo, K to marker, yo, sm, K1, sm, yo, K to two stitches from the end, YO, K2

I may have made my bigger than the pattern just to use up as much of the yarn as possible and I did a different bind off.  Not super thrilled with how it turned out but it's okay.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO MUCH for posting that there was an error in the pattern! I am a novice knitter, so I thought the error was mine! Thank you!!! I started over at least 6 times :)

Celtic Heart said...

Oh you're welcome....I must have tried it that many times too until I figured it out :)