Sunday, April 13, 2014

Cowgirl boot quilt finished :)

Jean gets it tomorrow :)  I rarely wash my gift quilts before I give them to someone but I had to wash this one.  I used "Stable Stuff" multi-purpose stabilizer when I machine appliqued the cowgirl boots.  The boots were very stiff before washing but after washing and machine drying, I couldn't even tell it was in there.







































 Here is the Pattern Link:  It's a coloring book page.  I reversed some of the blocks. http://www.leehansen.com/coloring/Rodeo/pages/cowgirl-boot-clr.pdf
 


The little ham has to get in the picture.  
Jean is always threatening to steal a quilt when she comes to visit :) 
She thinks she could steal a quilt in my house and I'd never notice that it was gone.
She's probably right :)
 
 


No comments: