Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Jeans Shawl

 
I used the same Sapphire and Faded Jeans Crescent Shaped Lace Shawlette Pattern that I used in the previous yellow and green shawl.  I upped my needle size by 3 (used a size 6) and I switched to a thicker yarn. I also made it longer and added another random row of beads before the added lace border.  It went quickly.  I finished this one in less than a week of watching (actually listening) to the news at night time.  This time I used Miss Babs "Youza Whatta Skein" which is a worsted to light worsted weight yarn.  Love love love Miss Babs Yarns!!  This one actually fits me....so I'm keeping this one!!  :)   But I like the pattern so much I think I'll make a few for Christmas presents for the "home girls" :)  



 





She's such a helper :)


No comments: