Saturday, December 17, 2011

The last....or I hope the last...Christmas Present Finished

I made a friend's husband cornhole bags for his birthday in Marine Corps colors a couple of months ago.  He won't use them....says they are too nice so he has them displayed next to his other Marine Corps paraphernalia.  What the hell?  Use them.  So aggravating....it's like when I make someone a quilt and they won't use it.  I can always make you another one, use it, wear it out :)  So I made him another set for Christmas in Christmas colors and maybe now he'll use these or the Marine Corps colored ones. In case you ever have the need to make these things, here is a link on how to make "regulation" cornhole bags...you know in case there is a cornhole emergency :)  http://www.cornholehowto.com/sew-up-some-bags/how-to-sew/

No comments: