I follow your blog and love your work too :)
The rules to accept the award: Thank and link to the person who gave you the award. Paste the award on your blog. Write 10 things about yourself others might not know....and then pass the award on to 10 others.
Okay so here are 10 facts about me.
1. My favorite fiction writer is Janet Evanovich. I love the Stephanie Plum mysteries.
2. I'd rather rescue an ugly, sweet dog from the animal shelter than own a beautiful pedigree.
3. I'd like to write a fictional book someday and have my friends worry or wonder if they were going to be in it. :)
4. I can handle any emergency as long as I have my knitting with me.
5. I can't hoola hoop or throw a frisbee but I'm a kick butt badmitton player.
6. Daisies and geraniums are my favorite flowers.
7. My favorite monument in Washington D.C. is the Lincoln Memorial and if nobody was looking, I'd run up there and have my picture taken sitting on Abe's lap :)
8. I brake for turtles and then pick them up and carry them across the street. Yes I've done this more than once.
9. I'm a news junkie. People who don't know what's going on in the world annoy me :)
10. Petula Clark's song "Downtown" puts me in a happy mood :)
Now in no particular order, here are my nominations for the Beautiful Blogger Award .
1.Blue Ribbon Designs Blue Ribbon Banter http://bonniebluequilts.wordpress.com/ because I love their fabrics and their patterns. It doesn't matter which fabric or which pattern, I'll love it.
2. Bunny Hill Designs http://bunnyhillblog.com/page/3 because who doesn't like a bunny or someone who puts a dress on her chihuahua.
3. Late Bloomer Quilts http://the-latebloomer.blogspot.com/ because I love their cottage style and in another life, I'd like to renovate and redecorate a small cottage.
4. Bee in My Bonnet Designs http://beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.com/ for her vintage looks and unique applique designs. And I'll never figure out how to add music to my blog like she does.
5. What a Load of Scraps http://whataloadascrap.blogspot.com/ because she inspires me to reduce the size of my Civil War reproduction fabrics.
6. Cinderberry Stitches http://cinderberrystitches.typepad.com/cinderberrystitches because there is nothing better than sitting on a comfortable chair with a needle, floss and an embroideryhoop.
7. Figtree Quilts http://figtreequilts.typepad.com/my_weblog because if I lived alone and didn't have to worry about the house being too feminine, I could easily live in a Fig Tree World :)
8. Stacy Nash Primitives http://stacynashprimitivedesigns.blogspot.com/ because in another life, I must have lived in a log cabin :)
9. Quilts by Kathie-Because Kathie is in my quilt guild and she cranks out beautiful quilts FAST :) http://quiltsbykathie.blogspot.com/
10. Of course Blue Ribbon Designs-Her designs are unique and her themes are close to my heart.