Friday, February 12, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Quilt



















St, Patrick's Day curtains



It's not even Valentine's Day yet but I'm getting ready for St. Patrick's Day. I don't even bother trying to find nice St. Patty's holiday decorations anymore. Most of them are tacky, cheap or related to drinking. Over the year's I've been collecting shamrock fabrics. During the snow storm, I dragged them out and started a scrappy St. Patty's Day quilt or really large wall hanging (73 by 73). The pattern is called "Picture Frame" by Claudia E. Plett from the book Slash your Stash Quilts. :)  This quilt will be quilted in a shamrock pattern...of course :)

2 comments:

ktdidhurry said...

I love this quilt. Simple ideas coming together for a great design.

Celtic Heart said...

Thanks KT. It was a a fun one to do.