Sunday, December 14, 2008

Charity and Fund Raiser Quilts

Sacred Heart Fund Raiser Quilts




2008-Scrappy 4 patch with Thimbleberrie Christmas fabric, queen size.



I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown








2007-Crazy quilt





The school and church sold chances for this one at their annual craft show. Rose Ellen, a high school friend whose kids now go to Sacred Heart, won the quilt :)







Project Linus Quilt
About a month ago, I dropped this quilt off at our local quilt shop (Michelle's Quilts n Things) where they were collecting quilts for Project Linus. I just found out today that the Project Linus ladies don't want to give this quilt out. Instead, they are going to put the quilt in a live auction organized by the local Hospice group and use the funds to buy supplies for the Project Linus group. :)

















Coming soon? Thomas House Quilt-Dang it. I forgot to take a picture of this one. A friend bid on it and won it at a live auction. Maybe I can get him to take a picture of it when he gets settled in his new house. :)

No comments: